Switch to automatic payments
Taking time out of your day to make manual transfers is inconvenient – costing you time and money.
That’s why we are rolling out automatic payments – a faster, more efficient and cost-effective way to manage your System One subscription payments.
What are the benefits of automatic payments?
Let your subscription payments be handled for you! By switching to automatic payments, you can instantly benefit from:
- A quick, hassle-free, and easy payment method, with less administrative handling.
- A free and reliable service, with no extra third-party costs on your end (such as banking, Paypal, and TransferWise processing fees).
- Make payments on time, and never worry about setting reminders again.
Ultimately, it means more time for your important tasks, and less time on admin.
So, how does this work in System One?
It takes less than a minute to set up automatic payments. Head over to your subscription page and configure your preferred payment method, choosing between:
- SEPA debit
- Card (Visa, Master card, AMEX)
You won’t be charged for switching to this service, as we absorb any payment fees.
We’re always listening to your feedback and finding ways to improve your experience.
So, here’s what else you can expect in the coming months:
- An improved ‘Subscription’ page
- The ability to view and download all your invoices from your subscription page
Unsure of how to make the switch? Seeking further help and assistance? Read our support article!