.NET Backend Developer (Senior)
A little about us
System One is a cloud-based solution for artist booking agencies used by thousands of agents and artists to streamline the entire booking process, from a request to a successful performance. For over 13 years System One has been helping to solve the day-to-day challenges of artist booking agencies around the world. The platform supports the entire workflow, from artist planning, logistics, internal and external collaboration tools, contracting, invoicing and much more!
We consider quality an important aspect in everything we do and we aim to provide a modern solution that works fast and flawlessly. When the user-experience is great, they will remain our customer for a very long time.
This mentality is reflected in our dev processes. We typically spend 60% on new features and 40% on improving existing ones. No spaghetti on our plate! For example; at the moment we are building an integrated eSign solution from scratch and migrating legacy functionality to .NET 6.
About the job and the team
We are looking for a .NET Backend Developer with plenty of experience in building web applications. You will architect and build new features, modernize legacy systems as well as research new technologies.
In your role, you should be able to write functional, clean code. You are a team player and excellent communicator. If you share our passion about quality engineering, we’d like to meet you.
System One is bootstrapped and has a small development team partially based in Berlin, Germany and partially based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. You will be working with the team on a variety of projects and new challenges that come with the industry.
Your responsibilities in the team would be to:
- Write clean, readable and scalable code in C# for .NET 6.
- Research, architect and prototype infrastructural improvements
- Solve issues, based on user reports & exception logs
- Find (and solve) performance issues
For this role we require the following:
- At least 5 years experience as a .NET backend developer
- Up to date knowledge and experience about .NET
- Hands on experience with legacy technology using .NET Framework 4.8 (i.e. aspx pages)
- Skilled with MS SQL; write and understand complex queries, stored procedures and solve performance issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
It’s a plus if you have:
- Full stack experience; we use React
- DevOps experience; we host on Azure
- Start-up experience
If you're interested in applying, please send us your updated resume and a little about yourself to email@example.com
We're looking forward to receiving your application!