Edit HTML in email signature
You can customize your signature in your personal settings.
When you are focused in the signature editor, you can click CTRL+S to switch to HTML mode.
After you make changes in HTML, make sure you toggle back to normal mode before you press save.
Can I include images?
Yes, although many email readers, like Gmail, Apple Mail find images in the email suspicious and might not display them. This is because websites use the technique of image loading in emails to track if the email is opened.
Observe the following guidelines to increase your chance of success when you include images:
- Include images that are hosted on a (your) server.
- Make sure that the image is publicly accessible.
- The domain should have a valid SSL certificate and the URL of the image should start with https://
- Avoid hosting the file on Dropbox, Onedrive etc.
- Avoid using any sort of referral code in the URL, like https://mydomain.com/mylogo.png?id=564516156
Can I use CSS styling?
Yes, but you can only use inline css styling. To use inline styles, add the style attribute to the relevant element. The style attribute can contain any CSS property. Inline styles are defined within the "style" attribute of the relevant element:
Note: We advise against using overly fancy coding in emails as they might trigger spam filters.