Create an internal user account
Note: only users with access to the " System Settings" can create new internal user accounts.
- Go to " System Settings" > " Internal users".
- Click " New" in the Selection tool.
A confirmation screen will be shown with the charge for the internal user account within the current billing cycle in case you don't have sufficient space in your current subscription.
- Enter all the details for the new user. After saving, the user will automatically receive an email with their login credentials.
You can set the permission rights for the user in the " Permissions" panel.
- In the panel " Access to artist data" you can limit the visibility for the user to only a specific set of artists.
- In the panel "Free field permission profile" you should select a profile to give the user the right access level to free fields.
- Set to which bookkeepings the internal user should get access in "Access to bookkeepings".