These are categories defined by System One that can be used in reporting.
- Artist fee
- Booking fee
- Buyout accommodation
- Buyout catering
- Buyout flights & other transport
- Management fee
- Flights & other transport
- Withholding tax
- Bank charge (Wire fee, paypal commission etc.)
- Production (PA & Lights, etc.)
- Custom 1 - 3 (For own grouping purposes)
Why is this useful?
Product types can be used to group sales & costs in reporting. For instance, you can have a show export for a month with separate columns for "Artist fee", "Booking fee" and "Flights & other travel".