Exporting to Excel and CSV
This tutorial covers the steps to create a custom template and use this template to export data from System One to Excel or CSV.
You can access the Template Settings via the System settings or your Personal settings.
- Go to the Template settings and click on CSV export templates for list view.
- Create a new export template by choosing New.
- Give the template a name and select the section from which you would like to export data. In this example we will create a template called Company information in the Company section.
- After choosing a section, a list will appear containing all the data columns available for export from this section. Here you can select the data you want to export.
- When you are done selecting the data columns, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Save. The template you have just created is now visible in the list.
- To use the export, you need to navigate to the section you want to export data from (in this example, the Company section). Here you can export all the available data or use the available filters to export a specific set of data.
- Choose the download icon to access the template that you have created and select the export Company information.
- Open the file in Excel.